Factory Reset on an I-Series
(Please note: Tobii will not assume responsibility for lost data. To prevent the permanent loss of data during the update process, be sure to create a separate backup of the data you wish to save.)
1. Open the yellow folder icon on your taskbar at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select This PC on the left
3. On the right double click on “OS Disk C” or “Local Disk C”
4. Double Click on Program Files (x86)
5. Double click on Tobii Dynavox
6. Double Click on Factory Reset Tool
7. Plug in keyboard and double click on Factory Reset. Once this screen opens tap "Y" for "Yes" and hit enter on the keyboard and then select OK to reboot.
8. Choose your time zone after the device reboots and select Next
9. DO NOT change the product key or Windows key on this next page. Just choose Next. Please note the reset will take around 45 mins. Now the C:-drive is formatted and restored to the state in which it was shipped from TobiiDynavox.