- Doubleclick the button to edit an action on a button
- Double-click in the Action Details list for that action. The appropriate dialog for the action will appear, allowing you to make the necessary changes.
Note: Many actions perform a set function and cannot be edited.
- Select the action in the Assigned Actions list that you want to precede the new action.
- Assign the new action to the button. There is no limit to the number of actions a button can be assigned.
- Any action added to a button will appear after the selected action. To add an action in a specific position, select the action that will precede it.
- To change the order of the Assigned Actionslist, you can click and drag an action into a different location.
Note: Action order can be very important. For example, all board change actions must be last in the list
- To delete an action, select it in the Assigned Actions list, then click the Delete button.
Tip: If you need to delete a series of actions, select the topmost action and you can repeatedly click the Delete button to remove the actions