How do I create a moveable button in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Click the Movable Button Tool.
- Click the button you want to make movable. The Enter Name dialog for the Movable button will appear. Every Movable button must be given a unique name.
- Type a name for the Movable button and click OK.
Note: Movable button names will appear in a green box displayed in the center of the button whenever the Movable Button Tool is active.
- Click and drag the Movable button on top of the button that will be the destination, then release the mouse button to drop it. The Enter Name dialog will appear for the Destination button.
- Type a name for the Destination button and click OK.
Note: Destination button names will appear in a red box displayed in the center of the button whenever the Movable Button Tool is active.
- Assign actions to the Destination button that will get performed when the current Movable button is dropped on this Destination button.
Note: A Destination button can be paired with multiple Movable buttons. A Destination button can not be selected unless it is assigned its own actions that are not associated with a specific Movable-Destination pairing.
Note: When the application is placed in the Use mode and the “Square” Movable button is dropped on the “Green Box” Destination button, the assigned Speak Message action will be performed.