How do I change access methods in TD Snap?
Note: Some of the images may not be representative of the current software as the software as changed and improved through the years
How do I change access methods?
- Touch (default) – Make selection by simply touching the buttons.
- Touch Enter – Touch and hold on a button for a set period of time.
- Touch Exit – Touch and hold a button, select happens on release.
- Mouse Dwell – Position the mouse cursor over a button for a set period of time.
- Gaze Interaction – Make selections by looking at a button (requires TobiiDynavox eye tracker hardware).
- Scanning – Select a button with a switch when it is highlighted by the scan.
- In the editor, then select the User editing panel tab.
- Select Access Method, then select the arrow icon, for the currently active access method.
3. Select the desired access method from the list provided.
4. Select <- Access Method to configure settings for your new access method selection.
Refer to the TD Snap User’s Guide for assistance with any of the specific access method settings.