How do I get rid of the calendar audio alert?
Remove Alerts in Calendar Settings.
- Press and hold on the screen for a few seconds to bring up the Advanced Menu.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Choose Applications.
- Choose Calendar.
- Under Reminder Sound, choose Clear to remove the wav file.
Edit the Reminder Popup page.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii Dynavox\Communicator 5\Page Sets\System\Popups
- Double tap/click Reminder.cddx.
- Select Page.
- Select Page Actions.
- Select Page Open Actions.
- Under Added Actions, select Play Sound.
- Select Remove.
- Select Ok.
- Select File.
- Select Save As.
- Name it. I would name it Reminder 2 and save it your desktop to find it easier.
- Select Save.
- Select View.
- Select Run.
- On your desktop, right click on Reminder 2 and select copy.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii Dynavox\Communicator 5\Page Sets\System\Popups
- Right click in the window and paste Reminder 2 here. (if you get an access denied warning here or during any of the remaining steps, select continue)
- Delete Reminder.
- Rename Reminder 2 to Reminder.
Note: After updates, there is a chance that page set will be replaced with the original C5 page set again. If that happens, then reminder will need to be replaced with the modified page set again. So, I would keep a copy of Reminder 2 to save you work down the road.