How do I create a grid of buttons in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Select the Button Tool in the standard toolbar.
- Move the crosshair into the blank work space.
- Click and drag diagonally to create a button. Release the mouse button when the new button is the correct size.
- Move the pointer over any edge or corner of the selected button until the double arrow appears as shown if it is necessary to resize the button.
- Click and drag the edge or corner to change the button’s size as necessary.
- Select the Button Sprayer Tool.
- Position the Button Sprayer Tool on top of the button.
- Click and drag diagonally to spray out the desired grid of buttons.
- While all the buttons are highlighted, you can click and drag all of the buttons at once to reposition them on the page.
- Holding in the Ctrl button, click and drag any button to resize the whole grid while all the buttons are still highlighted.
Note: If the buttons become deselected, choose Edit and Select All (Ctrl + A). You can also hold down the ctrl key and select each button individually until they are all highlighted again.