Communicator 5 Companion License I-Series+
Companion License Communicator 5
Together with your I-Series(+) device with Communicator 5, you can install Communicator 5 on up to three additional devices i.e the parents or teachers devices. In order to run the software on the additional devices, you will need to obtain the Companion License for Communicator 5 and use the Companion License in Communicator on those devices. To obtain the Communicator 5 Companion license, follow these instructions.
- Make sure the I-Series(+) device is up and running.
- Make sure the I-Series(+) device is connected to the Internet.
- Go to the Quick Menu. For more information, see Getting Started with Tobii Dynavox Communicator 5.
- Select the Caregiver Settings button.
- Select the System Tab.
- Select the License Manager button.
- Select the Companion License... button.
- On the myTobiiDynavox webpage, login with your Username/Emailaddress and Password and select the Sign In button or Create an account by selecting the Register button
- You will automatically be re-directed to the correct web page.
- Your I-Series Product Key will automatically be entered into the system.
- Select the Attach Device button to submit your device to the system.
- You will re-directed to your Account Status page.
- Under Tobii Dynavox I-Series(+) featuring Communicator section, you will find your Companion License Key.