At Tobii Dynavox, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Tobii Dynavox will not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
What information is collected and how do we use it?
- We also collect the information you give us when using our website and filling in a form (e.g. contact form, return form), such as name and contact details including your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address or other relevant information. This provides us with the information we need to send the materials to you or contact you should we have any questions about your request.
- If you ask a technical support question, we also ask you to provide a product serial number if at all possible. This allows us to log your request in our database file for that individual Tobii or Dynavox product. Creating this log allows our technical support staff to develop a profile specific to your device or software and ultimately serve you better.
- We may also use the information we collect to notify you via e-mail about important changes at Tobii Dynavox or about new products. If you would prefer to not receive this information, please inform our webmaster by sending a message to email@example.com.
- When you use our website you agree with that we use and store cookies on your computer. We and our analytics service provider Google Analytrics use this information to analyze data about web page traffic and to improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We will not link that data about how you use our website with any personally identifiable information. You can choose to decline cookies by modifying your browser settings (in this case please follow your browser’s instructions) but please note that this can make it difficult and maybe even impossible to use some aspects of this website.
- The Tobii Dynavox website includes social media features (like the Facebook Like button) and other tools that link to third-party-services (e.g. implemented Tobii-Dynavox-videos from YouTube). These features and tools may collect information and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature or tool functions properly. Your interactions with those features and information collected or used by such a tool or feature are governed by the privacy policies of the companies who are providing them.
Why we have to require some personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The information we collect about you is used only for internal purposes, except in situations where Tobii may need to share your information with affiliated companies (like service suppliers) in order to provide you with the needed services.
We require the collected information to understand your needs, and to provide you with a better service. Tobii Dynavox may combine the collected data with data otherwise acquired, store and process such data, and/or disclose such data to affiliated companies, always for the purpose of better understanding our customers and potential customers, and to improve our services. We have no intention to disclose personal data to any third parties, except as stated above.
You have control over your personal information
If you want to know what information we are holding on you, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tobii Dynavox welcomes your questions and comments about privacy! If you do have a question or comment, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.