Getting Started with the I-13 and I-16
To help you get up and running quickly and have the best possible experience with your I-13 or I-16 device, this set of resources will guide you from opening the box all the way to successful implementation.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Opening the Box
Inside the box, you will find the I-Series Getting Started Guide. By following the steps in the Getting Started Guide, you will be able to set up your new I-Series device and get it ready for use.
You will also find training cards for Snap Core First and Communicator 5. They will help you to start integrating your device into your daily life and introduce you to some basic editing.
Below you will find a suite of videos to guide you through the steps to set up and get started with your I-13 or I-16 device.
Step 2: Get set up
Editing the Homepage
Mounting and Positioning
Step 3: EyeGaze Calibration and Settings
Eye Gaze Calibration
Step 4: Communication
How to Select the Most Appropriate Software
Overview of Snap Core First
Overview of Communicator 5
Step 5: Webinars and Support Resources
What’s New with Snap Core First: Version 1.9
- Job Aid - Adaptive Buttons for Snap Core First
- Job Aid - Copy to Button in Snap Core First
- Job Aid - Launch Applications or Files from Snap Core First
- Job Aid - Re-sizable Buttons in Snap Core First
- Job Aid - Setting Up Text Page Set in Snap Core First
- Job Aid - Using the Partner Window in Snap Core First
- Course Summary: What’s New with Snap Core First: Version 1.9
Recorded webinar: Meet the Next Generation I-Series
Explore Computer Control
A low-tech option is a great tool as a back-up to the dedicated solution, use for modeling or during water activities.