When I press on the touch screen I get a right click menu
The touchscreen is by default set to activating right click when the screen is pressed for 1 second or longer. If right click is activated unintentionally there are two available solutions:
- To disable Auto Right Click:
- Close all programs
- Click Start
- Click All Programs
- Click eGalaxTouch
- Click Configure Utility
- Click the Setting tab
- Click the Option button
- Uncheck Enable Auto Right Click
- Click OK
- Click OK, again.
- An alternative option if you still want right click enabled:
- Follow instructions 1.1 - 1.7.
- Lengthen the left click time by setting the Auto Right Click Time further to the right