How to Add Photos and Videos to my Media Library
Photos that you take with using the T10 camera in the Settings menu can also be saved to your Media Library.
You can also import photos and videos from your computer into your Media Library. Please note that the T10 device supports a limited number of image and video formats:
Supported image formats:
Supported video formats:
1. Insert the Micro USB On-the-Go adapter that shipped with your device into the micro USB port on your T10.
2. Connect a USB cable from your computer to the USB-to-micro-USB adapter on your device.
3. On your computer, navigate to the location of your T10 Portable Media Device.
4. Double-click the T10 icon. Then double-click the Internal Storage icon.
5. Double click the DCIM folder.
6. Search your computer for the photo or video you want to add to your Media Library.
7. Copy and paste (or simply drag) the photo or video into the DCIM folder.
8. Disconnect the cable. The photo or video will be displayed in your Media Library.