How do I get the message window to automatically clear after speaking in Communicator 5?
There's not a global setting for this but you can do it on the page itself.
- Open the page that has the message window you want to auto clear after speaking.
- Press and hold for 5 seconds or right click to bring up the Quick Menu.
- Select Edit Page Set.
- Select the message window.
- Select the first icon under Special in the left toolbar. It's called Smart Button Type and Actions.
- Select Add.
- Select the Message Window tab.
- Select Clear.
- Select Add. Clear should now show up as the second option under Say Message.
- Select Save.
- Save your changes and go back to Run Mode.