How do I add a contact to the address book on the Gmail AccessIT 3 page?
- In Snap Core First, go to the AccessIT page.
- Select Gmail.
- Select Address Book.
- Edit any blank button on the page to add an address book entry.
- Add the name of the person as the button label.
- Select Action.
- Select Send Keyboard Key Stroke: [email address].
- In the email address field next to Key, overwrite email address with the actual email address you want to add. Note: keep the two brackets there.
- Select Done.