Are you interested in making the transition from Classic Boardmaker to Boardmaker Online?
This webinar will showcase the main features from the ‘classic’ software and how they can be replicated in Boardmaker Online, highlight the many improvements and changes and demonstrate how to recycle old materials and integrate them with the Boardmaker Online community.
The topics we will cover:
- Uploading V6 and improving old boards – highlight page panel and edit actions
- Differentiating content – using page and properties panel to create resources with symbol & word, word only, symbol only.
- Symbols – showcase the additional symbols added every week, staying topical. Selecting appropriate symbol libraries, using web search and using symbol. preference. Showcase symbols from curriculum areas, behaviour, activities for daily living and different cultures.
- Swap and Shuffle – quickly change resources like Bingo boards and matching columns and checking intention on communication boards
- Community – highlight search for resources and being able to print and edit in situ.