Tobii Dynavox Power Academy days are aimed at those supporting our users. Whether you're a parent, uncle, daughter, next door neighbour, therapist, teacher or TA, if you want to improve your knowledge of Tobii Dynavox products and meet people who are in the same boat as you, the Power Academy is the place to be.
Speakers: Bethany Diener Implementation Resources Manager
- Problem – Challenge of teaching core and facilitating communication and literacy
- We will use a hands-on case study approach
- Why Core First?
- Why it works
- Review research behind it
- Organisation and growth
- Making life easier
- How does Pathways help?
- Getting Started
- Top Tips
- Goals Grids
- Building Skills with lessons
- Customising Core First
- Where does Core First Learning fit in?
- Look at evidence behind Core First Learning
- Benefits in building core words knowledge
- Working alongside Pathways
- When to use Boardmaker Online?
- Supporting Core First Learning
- Expanding beyond Core First Learning
- Low/no tech supports