- Participants will engage in a hands-on activity using a communication device as their means of communication.
- Participants will provide prompting for peers using their communication device to engage in an activity.
- Participants will understand the different complexity levels of device use outlined in the Pathways Goal Grid and explore approaches to increase device use at each complexity level.
- Participants will gain knowledge on the use of errorless communication & on how to treat all communication attempts as intentional through the use of role play.
- Participants will create an activity Pageset in Topics Page in Snap + Core Participants will modify an existing activity Pageset in Topics Page in Snap + Core.
Presenters: Elizabeth Stewart & Dianna Penn
Course Content Level:
Date & Time:
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 08:00 PM -
Lee County School System
2410 Society Hill Road,
Free of Charge