When I take a picture in Snap + Core First and add it to a button the picture zooms out.
This is a known issue and something we will address in a future release of the software.
In the meantime, here's a work-around.
Take the picture using the camera option in Windows.
- Select the Windows Start Menu.
- Select Camera.
- Switch to front facing camera if needed.
- Take the picture.
- Launch Snap + Core First.
- Select Edit.
- Select the button you want to add the picture to.
- Select the Button tab, select Content, and then select the camera icon under the Label & Image window.
- Select From Photo Library.
- Select the image (photos taken in Windows typically default to the Camera Roll unless you chose another location).
- Select Open.
- Select Done.