Stroke and Brain Injury Persona - Changing a Topic Word in Compass
1. Open the topic.
2. Select Topic Words.
3. Select the Settings button.
4. Select Editor.
5. Select the Topic Word List that you wish to change.
6. Select Edit, then choose Select Contents.
7. Select the Properties button.
8. Select the Source field.
9. Navigate to the Word List you wish to use and select it. Note: The Word List you are searching for might be located inside another Word List.
10. Select the green Select button to confirm.
11. Select the tab of your Topic Word List like you did in step #5.
12. Select the Properties button.
13. Select the Label field and use the System Keyboard to change the label to match the name of the new Topic Word List. Select Done on the Keyboard to confirm.
14. Select the blue Select button and use the “Select a Symbol” page to choose a symbol.
15. Select the green Select button to confirm.
16. Select the Exit button.
17. Select YES to save your changes.