Master Page Pageset - How do I Program a Caps Lock Button on a Keyboard?
1. Navigate to the keyboard on which you want a Caps Lock button.
2. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of your screen.
3. On the dialog that opens, select Settings to open the Settings menu.
4. Select Editor from the Settings menu.
4. Select the button you wish to make a Caps Lock button.
5. Select the Properties button in the top-left corner of the button.
6. Go into the Script Editor by selecting the box beside Actions.
7. Do an action search for the word Toggle.
8. Find the action Toggle Key Modifier and select it.
9. From the Choose Value dialog that opens, select Caps Lock - then select OK.
10. Select Done.
Now you will need to edit each individual letter in the keyboard to accept the Caps Lock function.1. Modify your first letter by selecting it, then choose the Properties button in the top-left corner of the button.
2. Go into the Script Editor by selecting the box beside Actions.
3. Select the Insert Key action listed in the right panel of the Script Editor. The Insert Key Editor will open.
4. Select the box for Caps Lock.
5. In the Character field enter the capitalized version of the letter you're modifying.
6. Select OK
7. Select Done
8. Repeat for all letters
9. When finished select Exit, then Yes to save the changes.