How to Use the Media Library
The Media Library is a viewer for all of your photos and videos. Videos and any photos that you take from your T10 camera will be displayed in folders under the Images and Videos tabs.
1. Select the Settings button in the the Toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen and choose Settings.
2. Select Media Library from the Settings menu.
When you select a folder under the Images tab and click on a specific image, a full-screen photo viewer will open.
Use the Previous and Next buttons at the top of the screen to scroll through all of the images in the folder.
3. Select the Videos tab to open your video library.
4. Select a videos folder, and then select the video file you want to play.
5. Select the play icon on the video file.
6. Select Open on the Options dialog.