How to Show or Hide Symbols with Predicted Words in Compass
By default, the software will show symbols with word predictions. To hide symbols:
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen and then choose Settings.
2. Select Rate Enhancement. The Rate Enhancement menu will open.
3. Next to Prediction, clear the Show Symbols with Predictions check box.
4. Select the green Done button in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select the green OK button.
6. Select the green Done button in the top right corner of the screen.
7. Select the black Back button to exit the menus.