How to download Snap + Core First on an ISeries+
Note: You must have Windows 10 Anniversary or higher to use Snap + Core First. If needed, run Windows Updates before attempting the Snap + Core First download. If you're unsure whether or not you ever ran the Anniversary update, here's a quick way to check. On the taskbar where it says "Ask me anything" type winver, and press enter. If the version number reads 1607 or any version above that, then you have the anniversary update installed. If not, you should run Windows Updates.
Snap + Core First is not supported on ISeries Classic devices (Windows 7).
Make sure your device is connected to the internet and is not locked.
1. Launch the Micorosoft Store. To do so, select the icon (shopping bag with 4 squares) in your Windows toolbar or go to your Windows Start menu and select Store. If you do not have the Microsoft Store on your device, contact Technical Support.
2. In the MS Store, select the Search tool (magnifying glass) at the top, type in Tobii Dynavox, and select Enter.
3. Select Snap + Core First.
4. Choose Buy (if you want to buy the app), Free Trial (if you want to trial it first), or Redeem Code (if you have a license code to use).
5. If you are not signed into the store, you will be prompted to do so now. If you do not have an account, create one. If you do have an account, sign in with your user name and password.
6. Once you are successfully logged in, the next window that pops up will be Sign in to this device using your Microsoft account. There is a field to enter your current Windows password and an option below that field to Just sign in to this app. Select Just sign in to this app.
You are now back in the store on the Snap + Core First page. Select the Install button. Once the download is complete, select the Launch button.
You now have Snap + Core First! You can close the Microsoft Store. Snap + Core First will now be in your Windows Start menu. You can click and drag it to your desktop to create a shortcut.