How to Change the Default Keyboard Page in Compass
1. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen and then choose Settings.
2. Select Interface.
3. Select the General tab.
4. Select the Browse button under Keyboard Page.
5. The Page Browser will open. Use the Page Browser to select the page you'd like to use as your default keyboard. (Or use the Search box.)
6. Select the Select button in the top right corner of your screen.
7. Select the Done button in the top right corner of your screen.