How to Add Buttons on Pagebar Pages 3 and 4 of Topic Pages in Navigator
1. Open Compass
2. Navigate to a Topic page, this example is using the My info topic
3. Select the Settings Gear (Top Left Corner)
4. Select Editor
5. Select a button in the area where the topic messages are. Select the small arrow to the right of the edit tool and select, "select parent"
6. Select the down Arrow on the Directional Pad in the bottom right corner
7. Navigate to the page 3 without buttons
8. Select the Standard button tool and draw a button in the black empty button area.
9. Select the “Spray” Tool within the Select Tools to create multiple buttons (Click in center of existing button and drag to the opposite corner)
10. You now have a new page of buttons to edit within a subtopic within the Topic Page
11. To fill in page 4 repeat steps and fill in buttons on that page.
11. Select Exit and answer Yes to save.
Note: To Show an individual button on pages 3 and 4, an Active button is required in each row for the page to swipe further in the list.