How to access your Premium Gateway Pageset
How to access your premium page sets in “My TobiiDynavox”
- Visit www.mytobiidynavox.com and login to your account
- Once logged in you will automatically be directed to the ”Overview” Tab
- Click on “My Stuff” on the left-hand side.
4.Select “Premium Pagesets” – your “Premium Pagesets” will load. Scroll to the very bottom or even page 2 to view your “Premium Pagesets”
5. Confirm that you have the proper page set available on your account as you have purchased, whether it’s WordPower, PODD, or Gateway.
NOW - On your device you will want to download the page set
- Open Compass Software
- Log into myTobiiDynavox within the Compass software itself by going in to Settings > Backup / Restore > Manage Login
- After you have logged in, you have 2 choices under the Backup section. You can choose Backup to mytobiidynavox or Backup Locally. This is optional but important to do if you have any custom data in your existing page set you want to backup before switching over to your premium page set. If you’re unsure, we recommend performing a backup to be safe.
4. To load your premium pagesets, go to Restore, select Restore from myTobiiDynavox
7. You will now see all the page sets you have available to restore on your device. Highlight the premium page set (ex: PODD) you want and choose Select in the top right corner.
9. When the download is finalized, the pageset will begin unpacking
10. The Gateway Master Page will be presented.