How do I Hide Hot Spots on a Visual Scene Page in Compass?
You can do this in the Page Editor.
Navigate to the page that contains the hotspot you wish to hide.
1. Select the Modify button in the top right corner of the page.
2. On the dialog that opens, select Settings, then Page Browser, select the page you wish to edit, then Editor.
3. Select the hotspot you wish to hide.
4. Select the Properties button in the top-left corner of the hotspot.
5. Select the Misc tab.
6. Select the check box beside Hidden.
7. Select File > Save > Exit.
Your hotspot is now hidden. To show the hotspot again, just follow the steps above and clear the Hidden check box.