How do I Edit the Topic Words Under an Individual Topic in the NavBar Pageset?
1. Select the Topic you wish to edit.
2. Select Topic Words.
3. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen. . You will enter Modify mode.
4. Select the page so it has the border around just the buttons (do not include the tabs).
5. From the Properties Panel that opens, select Edit Vocabulary.
6. Select Manage in the upper right.
7. Select the button you want to edit.
8. Select Edit.
9. Make the changes you want, and then select Save.
10. Select the Back button then select the green checkmark to exit modifying