How do I Clear the Contents of a Button Without Deleting the Button in Compass?
You can use the Clear Contents tool to clear the contents of a button - label, symbol, and audio cue.
Any actions assigned to the button will NOT be cleared.
1. Navigate to the page that contains the button whose contents you wish to clear.
2. Select the Settings button in the top left corner of the page.
3. Select Page Browser, the page you're editing, then Editor.
4. Select the button whose contents you wish to clear.
3. Select Edit on the Editing Toolbar.
4. Select the Clear Contents tool.
5. Once you're satisfied with the changes select File from the Editing Toolbar.
6. Then select Save.
7. Then select Exit from the Editing Toolbar.
8. Choose Yes to save your changes