How do I Change the Audio Cue for the Message Window?
1. Select the Settings button.
2. Select the Editor button.
3. Tap the Select Feature, now select the Lock Feature.
4. Select the Message Window to unlock it. Notice that the “lock” changes from red to green.
5. Select the Lock Feature on the toolbar then choose Select.
6. Select the Message Window then select the modifier.
7. Select the Access Tab.
8. Select the text box under Audio Cue.
9. Using the onscreen keyboard, type in what you wish the cue to say.
10. Tap the Select Feature, now select the Lock Feature. Now tap the Message Window. (The “lock will change from green to red)
11. Select the Exit button.
12. Select the green YES button to save your changes.