Can you randomize text on the Compass App?
1. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen.
Note: If the Toolbar is disabled, when you select the Modify button, a dialog will open with two options: Modify or Settings. Select Modify.
2. Select the button that you would like to modify. The Button Properties panel will open.
3. Select the Actions field. The Script Editor will open.
4. Select the Programming category. Add the RANDOM action.
5. Select the Speech category. Add the SpeakText(text) action.
6. Type in the text to be spoken.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to add more SpeakText options.
8. When you are done adding SpeakText options, select the Programming category.
9. Add the END action.
10. Select Done in the upper right corner to close the Script Editor.
11. Select the green checkmark in the upper corner of the page.
Now, when it is selected, the button will randomly choose one of the SpeakText actions to speak.