Can I add an Editor Button to the Toolbar?
1. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen, then Settings.
2. Select Toolbar Editor.
3. Select Manage at the top right of the screen.
4. From the button bar that opens, select New Button.
The Toolbar Button dialog will open.
5. Next to Name type "Editor."
6. Next to Icon select Browse. Select the Editor icon (page with a pencil).
7. Next to Command, select the drop down arrow, then select Editor.
8. Select Save.
9. Select the green Done button at the top right corner of your screen.