Why can't I get past the display setup?
Calibration will not start if the display has not been set up.
- Look at the Tobii Eye Tracking icon in the system tray and notice if there is an exclamation point.
- If so, select the icon to open the Tobii Eye Tracking menu.
- On the bottom of the menu a message will state that the display needs to be set up. Select that message to start the Display Setup.
- At this point you should be able to calibrate however if you see the same message in the Tobii Eye Tracking menu please continue to follow these steps.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to %programData%\Tobii\Tobii Interaction
- Delete the trackingspaces.txt file
- Close File Explorer and open the Services menu either from Task Manager -> Services or Windows Run -> services.msc
- Restart the Tobii Service
- Once the service is restarted you will automatically get prompted to set up the display and then calibrate.