Infection Control and Device Cleanliness
To avoid the spread of infection Tobiidynavox recommends regular cleaning of your device. These instructions may be found in your device manual.
To clean your T10, first turn it off and then wipe it gently with a damp cloth or soft paper towel.
You may dampen the towel with a mild window cleaner to remove fingerprints, food particles,
Do not use tape or stickers on either the touch screen or the case, as they are difficult to
remove and may damage the device surface. Tape, stickers, and other sticky materials can
damage the touch screen and interfere with the operation of the device.
Also, the CDC recommends the following hand washing guidelines to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Please visit the CDC at http://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
When should you wash your hands?
· Before, during, and after preparing food
· Before eating food
· Before and after caring for someone who is sick
· Before and after treating a cut or wound
· After using the toilet
· After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
· After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
· After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
· After handling pet food or pet treats
· After touching garbage
How should you wash your hands?
· Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
· Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
· Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end twice.
· Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
· Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them
What should you do if you don’t have soap and clean, running water?
Washing hands with soap and water is the best way to reduce the number of microbes on them in most situations. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of microbes on hands in some situations, but sanitizers do not eliminate all types of germs.
Hand sanitizers are not as effective when hands are visibly dirty or greasy.
How do you use hand sanitizers?
· Apply the product to the palm of one hand (read the label to learn the correct amount).
· Rub your hands together.
· Rub the product over all surfaces of your hands and fingers until your hands are dry.