How do I get Snap + Core First to launch automatically when I startup.
How to create a shortcut for Snap in the Startup Folder:
1. In the search box (or Cortana) type 'run'.
2. In the search results, you will see Run (desktop app). Select Run.
3. In the Run dialog box, type 'shell:startup'. This will open the Startup folder in the File Explorer.
5. Long-touch (or right-click click with a mouse) within the folder and select New > Shortcut.
6. In the Create Shortcut dialog type '%windir%\System32\cmd.exe /c start com.tobiidynavox.snap:'
NOTE: The S in system must be capitalized and there is a space between .exe and /c, between c and start, and between start and com. There is a colon at the end of this line. If you enter it wrong you will get an error back.
7. Click Next
8. You will be asked to name the shortcut. Name it Snap (or whatever you want, but probably not the suggested Cmd.).
You're done! The next type the system boots up, Snap will automatically run!