How to share the message window in Snap with another app in Windows
There is an app in the store called "Clipboarder" that presents itself as a target in the Share function. https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRDKJ7J
4. Select Clipboarder, a message will popup that the message has been copied to clipboard.
3. Select Share in the upper right corner.
2. Open Snap and navigate to a keyboard and compose a message.
1. Install the Clipboarder app from the Microsoft App store.
this allows you to share the message windows to the clipboard and then paste the contents into other apps
5. Navigate to your desired app and perform a paste.