How to access your Premium Pageset PODD
How to access your premium page sets PODD in “My TobiiDynavox”
- Visit www.mytobiidynavox.com and log in to your account
- Once logged in you will automatically be directed to the Home page.
- Select the Compass icon.
4. Select the Pagesets tab and put a check mark in the Tobiidynavox Pagesets.
5. Confirm that you have the proper page set available on your account as you have purchased, whether it’s WordPower, PODD, or Gateway.
NOW - On your device you will want to download the page set
- Open Compass Software
- Log into myTobiiDynavox within the Compass software itself by going in to Settings > Backup / Restore > Manage Login
- After you have logged in, you have 2 choices under the Backup section. You can choose Backup to mytobiidynavox or Backup Locally. This is optional but important to do if you have any custom data in your existing page set you want to backup before switching over to your premium page set. If you’re unsure, we recommend performing a backup to be safe.
4. To load your premium pagesets, go to Restore, select Restore from myTobiiDynavox
5. A pop-up warning message will appear about losing any changes you’ve made. If you are unsure, we recommend you select No and backup your data first.
6.Select YES to continue
7. You will now see all the page sets you have available to restore on your device. Highlight the premium page set (ex: PODD) you want and choose Select in the top right corner.
8. The downloading will take place and depending on the speed of your network it may take some time
9. When the download is finalized, the pageset will begin unpacking
10. Once the page set is finished downloading, the Compass software will restart and open up to a page that has the various options available for the premium page set you downloaded. Make the appropriate selection to unpack the exact page set you want. You’re now set to begin using your premium page set!