How do I track student progress in Boardmaker Online?
When students play assignments while logged in to the Student Center or Classroom view, data is collected. Usage data is collected for all activities. Additionally, performance data is collected when the activity is performance-enabled.
To view student data:
- Select the Students tab.
- Select Student Management from the drop down menu.
- Select the Student ID from your roster.
- Select Performance Results.
- Data is organized in sessions by date of login with most recent at the top. Select the expansion arrow beside a date or Select the Expand All button to expand all sessions.
- The session will expand to show all the activities played by the student during that session. Select the expansion arrow beside an activity to view performance data. Start time, stop time, and total duration reveals usage data for each activity.
- Specific data will depend on the nature of the activity. Data may be in the form of a writing sample (i.e. writing activity), word list (i.e. word scramble), table (i.e. sorting), etc.
- To view data related to activities associated with IEP goals, select Progress within the student’s profile. Activities associated with each goal are shown by date played and include score. Select any activity box to see detailed performance data.