How do I setup scanning in Communicator 5 on an Eyemobile Plus?
You must be running Communicator 5.4 or higher.
1. In Communicator 5, go to Advanced Settings. To do so, right click with a mouse or press and hold for 2 seconds. Then, select Advanced Settings.
2. Under the Input tab, select Input Method.
3. Select Switch Scanning to change to that selection method. Then, select Switch Scanning Settings.
4. Select Use joystick as switch.
5. Select Ok twice.
6. If you want to change the scan method, you can choose Scan Settings and make any changes here that you want. Otherwise, exit Advanced Settings.