How do I "Open" or "Unlock" a Device?
How to Open a Closed Tobii Dynavox T10 Device
- Contact the Order Fulfillment Team to determine whether your device is eligible to be unlocked and purchase a personalized Open Key Password.
- Turn on your Tobii Dynavox T10 tablet.
- If Compass is open, select the Home button in the bottom left corner of the screen (it’s directly to the right of the go back arrow).
- On the desktop, quickly hit the same spot on the screen (anywhere) 10 times.
- Select the ?123 button on the left side of the keyboard that appears.
- Enter the Open Key Password the Order Fulfillment team gave you.
- Select OK.
- Select Exit Surelock.
- Select Exit.
It’s now an Open device. You can select the web browser button on the desktop to access the web if you have wireless Internet access available.
See How do I "Close" or "Lock" a Device and What is the Difference Between an Open and Closed Device.