How do I make a button to pause and unpause Gaze Interaction in Communicator?
To create a button in Communicator 5 (C5) that will pause and unpause (resume) Gaze Interaction with only using eye tracking - even for the "unpausing", please do the following":
1. In C5, navigate to the page set where you will create this pause/unpause button.
2. From the C5 Quick Menu> select Edit Page Set.
3. Select the desired button.
4. From the Button pull down menu, select Smart Button Type.
5. At the bottom of this window, make sure the Show all available button types is checked.
6. Select the Settings tab.
7. On the left, select Toggle Pause.
8. Select OK.
9. Save the page set as per normal.
10. From the View pull down menu, select Run.