How Do I Launch a Windows 10 App from Communicator 5?
To launch Windows 10 apps from Communicator 5, follow these steps.
- Go to the Windows desktop.
- Using the Windows Start menu, locate the app you want to launch.
- Select the app and press/hold.
- Drag the app to the Windows desktop and drop it. You should now see a shortcut for the app on the Windows desktop.
- Open Communicator 5.
- Open the Quick Menu (right click or press/hold).
- Select Edit Home Page.
- Select Add Page Sets.
- Select Other Files & Applications.
- Select Desktop.
- Select the shortcut for the App you want to launch from Communicator 5.
- Select the check mark button at the bottom.