How Do I Edit Core Words in the MasterPage Pageset?
1. Select Core from the Toolbar.
2. Select the Modify button in the top right corner of the page.
3. On the dialog that opens, select Settings.
4. Select Page Browser.
5. Select the name of the page you're editing and choose Editor.
7. Select the Properties button in the upper left corner of the button.
The Button Properties panel will open.
8. Use the Button Properties panel to make the changes you want to the button.
9. If you want to edit another button on the page, simply select that button and repeat Steps 7 and 8 to make your changes.
8. When you are done, select File > Save from the Editing Toolbar. (Or select Exit from the Editing Toolbar, and, on the dialog that opens, select Yes to save your changes.)