How do I add prediction buttons to a board in Boardmaker Version 6?
You can add up to 100 Prediction buttons to a board. Only the Button Speak (Cool Stuff tab) and the actions in the Board Change tab can be assigned to a Prediction button.
- Choose Dynamic Buttons
- Choose Prediction.
- Drag the first button into the upper right corner of the board.
- Stretch out the button and increase the font size.
Tip: Assign the Speak Day/Date/Time/ Prediction actions (Quick Action category) to the Prediction button to make it speak the predicted word when selected.
- Use the Button Sprayer Tool to spray out additional Prediction buttons.
- Save the board.
- Switch the application to the Use mode. As you type letters, the Prediction buttons will start predicting words.
- Click the Prediction button to put its word into the Message Display.
- Return to the Design mode when finished.