How do I add an unprogrammed remote in Virtual Remote?
- Select the plus button from the menu.
- Select the Unprogrammed button.
- Select the type of Unprogrammed Remote template you want to add or choose Blank Template.
- Select a button to program. The available icons will differ depending on what type of Remote control was selected in Step 3.
- Point the remote control at your Tobii Dynavox IR receiver and press the desired button on the remote control that you want Virtual Remote to learn. Note: When the signal is saved in Virtual Remote the Done popup will show. The popup will close down automatically after a few seconds.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 until you have programmed all the necessary buttons on the remote. Note: To change or delete buttons on the remote control you need to finish programming and go to Edit mode.
- Select Done.