Tobii Dynavox Sono Flex is an easy to use AAC vocabulary app that turns symbols into clear speech and provides language to those who are nonverbal and not yet in full control of literacy.
Available for many different devices
Combine the benefits of structure and flexibility in a framework for language development that quickly matches your individual and situational communication needs.
Tobii Dynavox Sono Flex is available on the iPhone, iPad, PC and dedicated speech devices via Tobii Dynavox Communicator. It was developed to be easy to operate and easy for SLPs, teachers, parents, caregivers or other communication partners to set up and customize.
Unique in many ways
Purposely designed to quickly and easily help AAC users develop their communication and interaction skills, Sono Flex provides a clear path to growth in a way that makes vocabulary unique.
Some of the highlights of the vocabulary include:
- Combined core and topic-based vocabulary in a unique and dynamic way
- Over 50 pre-made context vocabularies for an easy and highly motivating start
- More than 11,000 SymbolStix® symbols
- Use of the iPhone or iPad camera and photo albums to create your own symbols
- 5 high quality Acapela voices; one boy, one girl, two women and one male voice
- A solid structure to build up a large common vocabulary and versatile communication
- Excellent flexibility in tailoring the vocabulary to individual and situational needs;
- Development within Sono Flex, into other Sono Suite products or even other hardware platforms
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, regular PCs and dedicated speech devices running Tobii Dynavox Communicator.