Beginning early you can jump start your child’s language development. It can make the difference between language learning success and lifelong language difficulties. Snap Scene will set your child on the right path to communication.
Take a photo and tag it with recordings to let your child communicate on the fly. Snap Scene turns everyday moments into chances to learn to communicate naturally.
Designed for young children, as early as infancy, at the beginning stages of learning communication who do not speak, may be slower in learning to talk, may speak but are difficult to understand or are at risk for communication challenges
Communication in a snap
Using Snap Scene is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Take a photo
- Outline the objects of interest
- Record a message for each object
- Save and you are done
Communicate in the moment
Focus on the topics and content that interest your child no matter where you are or what you’re doing. By using Snap Scene, your child is an active part of the conversation.
Provides quick and easy language growth
Using Snap Scene puts your child’s language and literacy growth on the right path! Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect to find:
- A simple design – spend more time communicating rather than time flipping through an manual on how to set up a scene
- Natural and intuitive navigation between scenes – no training is required to use the program
- Tap on a hotspot and the word appears on the screen when spoken – this reinforces word meaning and literacy
- Recordings are in a familiar voice that’s recognizable to your child.
Research-based and tested
Snap Scene is based on Easy VSD, which was shown in research by Dr. Janice Light to increase:
- Initiating and maintaining social interactions
- Sharing information and expressing needs and wants
- Using new words and concepts including colors, numbers, and letter sounds
- Combining words and concepts to express more complex ideas