Tobii Dynavox Compass is the innovative, flexible, and robust software solution that empowers individuals with complex communication needs.
Communicate with confidence
Ask for something to eat or drink, answer questions and say what is on your mind. Tobii Dynavox Compass gives you the confidence that comes through clear communication with tools like:
- Extensive, pre-stored communication – symbols, pictures, words, and phrases – supporting everyday conversations about mealtimes, activities, and needs.
- Behavior Supports and Scripts that help you successfully navigate through daily activities and conversations.
- Pagesets, communication topics, and vocabulary that increase communication efficiency and speed – including over 1,400 high-contrast symbols for individuals with low vision or visual impairments.
Connect and belong
Share, socialize, and connect with the people most important in your life. Compass creates a world of possibilities for fast and efficient communication, providing the largest variety of content available in any AAC solution including:
- Easy access to pre-stored messages for games, shops, restaurants, school and many of your favorite activities.
- QuickFires and QuickPhrases that help you jump into conversations.
- The Core First pageset and the addition of French pagesets.
Chart your course
Get easy access to pre-stored messages for games, shops, restaurants, school and many of your favorite activities. Whatever your interests and passions, Compass takes you as far as you want to go through:
- Unique, research-based Core Word Strategy that helps you develop and use rich and creative communication.
- The one-of-a-kind Stroke & Brain Injury Persona, which is based on research, clinical experience, and field-testing, and provides new opportunities for successful communication.
- New Pageset Wizard that quickly guides you to the most appropriate communication pageset.
New in Compass 2.6
With the Compass 2.6 update, we are happy to announce many new improvements to scanning and major performance and speed improvements to the Core First, All Access, and Master Page pagesets.
In addition, some notable new features have been added that include:
- Touchscreen as a Switch for All Platforms
- Public/Private Audio Cues Added for I-Series Devices
Current Compass users can update to Compass 2.6, at no charge, through your Compass software by going to Help, Check for Update, and Get Update - free of charge!
*Please note, this update applies to Compass users using Windows, I-Series, and T-Series devices. An update for iOS will be released soon.
Compass is also Available on iPad
Compass is a powerful application on Windows, but when you connect it to myTobiiDynavox and sync it with Compass on your iPad you get an even more useful language and learning tool.