For someone who can’t use their hands or fingers eye tracking is probably the quickest, easiest and most ergonomically sound way to operate a computer. The PCEye Mini lets you surf the web, connect with friends online, play games, Skype, turn on the lights or TV, and even make spreadsheets and documents using only your eyes. With the PCEye Mini you get:
- Ergonomic computer access – With PCEye Mini clicks and navigation becomes more intuitive, creating a relaxed and natural computing environment.
- Portable computer access – Easily attach and detach The PCEye Mini from your computer using a magnetic mounting bracket and a USB connection. It is easily transported and used with different computers, like at work or in school.
- Independent processing – all processing for the eye tracker is done on the device itself and doesn’t slow down your computer. This means that you do not need the latest, most expensive desktop or laptop in order to use the PCEye Mini.
- The Tobii advantage – With over 14 years of research, experience and innovation, Tobii is the global pioneer of commercial eye tracking technology. The PCEye Mini is based on our latest eye tracking platform, IS4.
Benefits of gaze interaction
The PCEye Mini allows you to use all the functions of your computer, using only your eyes Ultimately the PCEye Mini gives you greater personal freedom and independence.
- Personal independence – Regaining a healthy level of personal independence is possible through the PCEye Mini that provides you with access to a computer and the Internet.
- Independent recreation – Pass the time, have fun, learn, and stimulate your mind by accessing a computer and the Internet through the PCEye Mini.
- Social networking – With the PCEye Mini, you can take advantage of all forms of communication, write emails, access social networking sites, and give friends and family updates about yourself through a blog.
- Artistic expression – Artistic expression through eye control is also a healthy way to spend time, acquire new skills and promote creativity, all things that can increase health and happiness.
- Ergonomic access – Using gaze interaction to access your computer can be easier on your neck and shoulders than using a head mouse or a switch.
- Remaining in work – Remain in the workplace longer or even return to work using the PCEye Mini, which allows for completely hands-free computing..