|Specification||Tobii Dynavox EyeMobile Mini|
|Working Distance||45–85 cm
|Trackbox (w x h) *1||27 x 23 – 52 x 44 cm
10.6 x 9.1 – 20.5 x 17.3 in
|Trackbox depth||40 cm
|Available colors of EyeMobile bracket||Black bracket with black knob.
Silver bracket with black knob.
|Mounting of EyeMobile bracket||Built in table stand for table top use.
Tobii Dynavox QR adapter plate for Daessy and REHAdapt.
VESA adapter plate available as peripheral. *2
|Tobii Certified tablets||Dell Venue 11 Pro
Dell Venue 11i Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 & 4
|Tablets with pre-configured screen settings *3||Dell Latitude 10
Dell Venue 11 Pro
Dell Venue 11i Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro 1-2-3 and 4
Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2
Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T
|Other supported tablets *4
|Power||Tobii Dynavox PCEye Mini connected via single USB connected to tablet|
|Hours of Operation||Depends on tablet|
(w x h x d)
|EyeMobile Mini bracket alone:
213 x 205–252 x 61 mm
|Weight||Depends on tablet.
EyeMobile Bracket Mini+ PCEye Mini weigh 644 g.
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Internet Access *5||Through Wifi or 3G|
|Tobii Dynavox Communicator *6||Tobii Dynavox Communicator and Tobii Dynavox Sono Suite products are sold separately.|
|Service and support||2 years manufacturer’s warranty for Tobii Dynavox EyeMobile bracket and PCEye Mini.|
|Tobii Dynavox PCEye Mini System Requirements||CPU: 1GHz, 2 cores
GPU: 60 MB video RAM, pixel shader version 2.0 or higher
|Compliances / Registration for Tobii Dynavox PCEye Go||IEC/EN62471, Photobiological Safety of Lamps and Lamp Systems
EMCEmission: EN61000-6-3:2001including EN55022:1998/A1/A2 Class B, FCCpart 15, Class B
EMCImmunity: EN 61000-6-1:2007
FCC part 15, Class B
|Specification||Tobii Dynavox EyeMobile featuring Microsoft Surface Pro 4|
|Model||Microsoft Surface Pro 4 – 128 GB / Intel Core i5 – 4GB RAM|
|Hours of Operation||Microsoft Surface Pro 4 gives ~3,5 hours of continuous operation together with the Tobii Dynavox PCEye Mini.|
|Dimensions in brackets (w x h x d)||292 x 244 x 56 mm|
|Weight||Approximately 1444 g|
|Service and Support||2 years manufacturer’s warranty for Tobii Dynavox EyeMobile Mini bracket and PCEye Mini.|
- Freedom of head movement at a 70 cm distance from the eye tracker that describes the volume in which the user must have at least one of their eyes.
- VESA mount can’t be used during operation of table stand.
- Other tablets will work with Tobii Dynavox’s software using a “manual” screen size configuration, made easy with Tobii Dynavox’s automatic Configuration Guide.
- Tablets must be Windows 8 Pro compatible. Restrictions apply to the size of the tablet and the placement of the USB port. Stylus input is required for the compatible tablets in order to allow for Mouse Cursor Visibility in Windows 8 without a physical mouse attached. when running Mouse Emulation Windows Control; not required for Gaze Selection for Windows 8.
- Wifi and 3G availability depends on tablet. Internet and 3G services not included with the Tobii Dynavox EyeMobile.
- Dell Latitude 10 and Microsoft Surface Pro have been tested and verified to work with Tobii Dynavox Communicator. Still, Communicator is made to run on all devices using Windows 8 Pro, so it is likely that you will be able to have full functionality of Communicator on other tablets than those recommended and tested by Tobii Dynavox. Use other Windows 8 Pro tablets together with Communicator at your own risk. Communicator and Sono Suite for EyeMobile is only available in certain markets.
With reservations for errors. Changes may be made without any further notice. All trademarks belong to their respective owner.