Tobii Dynavox Tools for the Text User
Join us on our ‘Text Tour’
Are you working with literate device users who would benefit from a text-based voice output communication system? Come and join us for a day filled with practical and technical info about Tobii Dynavox devices and software.
Designed to put the user in the driving seat, and responding to a range of access needs, our AAC solutions have incredibly innovative approaches to enable efficient communication. See how our systems allow for real personalisation and enable the user to do so much more than just face to face communication. We will showcase a range of Tobii Dynavox solutions giving the user the power to:
- Communicate regardless of access needs
- Maintain knowledge base and skills as access needs change
- Enjoy distance communication, entertainment, and social media
- Independently control their environment, computer, and access settings
- Increase efficiency with unique rate enhancement tools
- Personalise their system with voice, message, and phrase banking
- Have a back-up plan— technology might fail
Who are these days for?
Professionals supporting literate AAC users or candidates, Speech and Language Therapists, adult social care, environmental control services, rehabilitation professionals, occupational therapists and clinical scientists
What should I bring?
Just an enthusiasm to learn and get hands on during this interactive workshop. We will provide all the technology … and even have lunch covered for you too!
What is included?
• Extended trials
• Certificate of attendance
• Exclusive discounts, offers and prizes
• Free software through the Tobii Dynavox for Professionals scheme
Save your spot now!
|25 February||Abingdon, UK||09:00-16:00||ACE Centre||Click here|
|10 March||Manchester, UK||09:00-16:00||ACE Centre||Click here|
|18 March||London, UK||09:00-16:00||
Royal Hospital for Neurodisability
More dates and locations to be announced.
Meet the Team
These Power Academies are led by our experienced Training Team alongside our extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic team of UK Account Managers.
Contact us at 0114 481 0011 option 3 or on email@example.com for information on the training days.
Your local Account Manager would be happy to have a chat with you about the technology which will be featured. Find their contact details here: https://www.tobiidynavox.com/find-us